How do I add embroidery to my scrubs?
Let's Get Personal! Personalize your professional wardrobe with custom embroidery. Our easy to use embroidery selections and preview feature helps you make a great first impression with personalized scrubs.
- Select the item you wish to embroider.
- Answer “Yes” to the question “Would you like to add a Logo or Embroidery?” after choosing your color and size.
- Make your selections for Line Embroidery
- To add a logo, select the camera icon () in the location you would like to add the logo to your garment.
- Choose from our large selection of stock logos to add a personalized touch to your garment. To select from your saved custom embroidery logos, you must be logged into your account. Logos can be added to the right and left chest and the right and left sleeve.
- Select if you would like your line embroidery placed above or below your logo.
- Use the special instructions box for any details you’d like to provide our embroidery team. Please keep in mind adding special instructions may delay your order if we need to contact you for clarification. Please do not use the special instructions box to add line embroidery.
- Please review your embroidery information carefully to verify that you entered all information accurately. Font pictured on the garment is for color and placement only. Size and scale is approximate. Embroidered garments are not returnable. Please allow additional time for delivery of personalized items.
- Confirm your embroidery is correct by checking the box and click the “Finalize Embroidery” button. Once your item is added to the cart you can return to the embroidery options page to make an edit if needed.
- To cancel your embroidery item and remove it from your cart, click “Cancel Embroidery”.